Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Afterschool Snack

 When was the last time you made Ants on a Log?  :)  I must say that it has been a very long time for us, but it is something that you can let your kids make all by themselves (which is my favorite part).  Well, I did cut the celery up, though.


 Kelsey was napping when Sadie came home from school, but my sweet little momma's boy was wide awake!! 

Oh, I just can't get enough of that smile!

 Don't forget to add your ants!!



You really can't beat a healthy snack that your kids can have fun making.  Although, I have to be honest and say that without the enormous load of peanut butter....my kids hate celery.  And when Kelsey woke up, we still had a few left and all she did was eat the raisins and peanut butter.  Sadie later said, "I don't think I like the celery part."  Hey, I tried, right?

No comments: