Friday, December 30, 2011

Hubby's Birthday

Hubby turned 29 last month!  He is like many husbands in the fact that he is very hard to shop for.  He is EXTREMELY specific in the things that he wants and only wants things that he will use on a regular basis.  I can't say I blame him, though.  Unfortunately, there arent as many "budget friendly" options as I would like.  So I have a few things that I KNOW he would appreciate pinned on my pinboard dedicated to him HERE.
 These are the bacon roses I made for him and delivered to him at work.  They are on the board, but you can always just go HERE and get the instructions on how to make them.  They are very easy and many husbands LOVE their bacon.

Next up, we have dinner.  Now, I am not that great in the kitchen, but I must say that everything was soooo yummy.  We had tomato-basil soup, homemade mozzarella sticks (which look funky), and gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches.  Oh my, I have to make it again soon.  The soup recipe was wonderfully simple....my kind of recipe.  I found it HERE.
The grilled cheese sandwiches had two different cheeses and they were on Italian bread.  Which in my opinion, made all the difference.  I highly recommend this soup.  Mmmmm....

No comments: